If you’re considering listing your home, you’re probably not only curious about how to properly price your home, but also how to effectively market it to the widest audience.
We employ the most extensive local, regional and international marketing reach of any firm in the area:
- Professional photography enhances your home’s appeal to get 50% more online views than other realtors: critical with over 90% of buyers beginning their home search online.
- Unrivaled online syndication, Facebook, Google, online promotion and lead capture processes bring the world to your doorstep.
- Buyer Agents cultivate 9,000+ buyer internet leads we’ve captured to bring your home more motivated buyers.
- Mobile Voice Routing and Curbside Smartphone flyers generate 3 times more buyer inquiries than traditional signage.
- Extensive Community and Regional Advertising – The Charlotte Observer, Charlotte Urban Home, Myers Park, SouthPark, Luxury magazine – print advertising does work – no matter what your realtor may have told you.
- Bi-monthly magazine, featuring the the region’s finest collection of properties, mailed to 12,000 affluent readers in the Carolina’s and beyond: deliver unrivaled exposure with the finest homes in the region.
- Christe’s broader reach and credibility maximizes your home’s exposure to national and international buyers: a crucial success factor because over 40% of buyers relocate from out of state.
I think your home would benefit from our extensive marketing reach, cutting edge technology and traditional print advertising. Together, they combine to give you the best probability of getting the best price. I’d enjoy providing you an overview of the region’s most extensive marketing process that maximizes exposure for your home.