When I’ve worked with Realtors before, communication was poor. How often will you communicate with me and what information will you provide?
- Feedback from showings will be communicated promptly when received from the other agent. We will follow to get this feedback persistently and repeatedly. While one individual feedback is not critical, it is critical to receive feedback and respond accordingly.
- Every Monday, we update you on the following:
- Your showing activity compared with your competition (because it’s a strong leading indicator for a successful sale and a key metric that should be routinely monitored). Whether your # of showings is above or below the weekly average and compare it with particular listings.
- What sales activity occurred during the week among – new listings, price changes, homes going under contract?
- What marketing was done the week before and what is planned for the coming week (e.g. print advertising, Facebook advertising, open house, calls to specific buyers, contracts with drive-bys)
- Conclusions drawn, suggested next steps
If you’d like to see examples of how we communicate weekly, just contact me and I’ll share live examples.