Charlotte Luxury Market 3rd Quarter Results
Click Photo Below to Read the Market Report.
- Sales flat from a year ago,
- $500k-999k were down, due more to low supply of homes rather than slowing buyer interest
- $1M+ homes up significantly – indicating strong buyer interest continues
Myers Park & Eastover
- $500k-999K segment sales slowed down due to low supply of homes for sale.
- $1M+ segment strong sales and showing activity
Providence, Weddington, Waxhaw
- Union county is on record pace for sales over $500k, 100 closed in last 60 days vs. 75 a year ago – a 33% increase
Ballantyne and South Carolina
- Sales over $500k up over 30% from a year ago
- Showings up 100%+ in $1M+ segment: a strong leading indicator of next quarter sales
Lake Wylie and Palisades
- 16 homes over $500k sold in last 90 days vs 9 the year before
- Showings up in $500k-999K segment and down in $1M+ segment
Click Photo Above to Read the Market Report.
Love to help you – reach out to me at 704.281.3913 or [email protected]